By accessing, using or downloading materials from the Iris Scientific Group conferences websites, you agree to the following:
A registration confirmation/invoice will be sent by email once the Iris Scientific Group finance Department has received the fully completed registration form and any required supporting documents. Participants are requested to bring their registration confirmation/payment receipt to conference in order to receive their conference kit and name badge onsite.
It is the sole responsibility of the attendee/presenter to take care of his/her visa requirements. The visa application process can take several months, so we encourage attendees to apply for visa as early as possible. Individuals may request an invitation letter by contacting respected conference manager. Iris Scientific Group unable to contact embassies/consulate in support of an individual attempting to gain entry into country to attend the any conference.
The invitation letters will be issued only to registered presenters and attendees for the full conference. We are unable to issue the invitation letters for registrants attending for one day.
Only a PDF invitation letter will be emailed to the attendee and we are not authorized to assist with the visa process beyond providing an invitation letter.
Transfer of registration:
Iris Scientific Group reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings at any time and for whatever reason, the conference is being postponed, cancel or the dates being changed, In any case, the organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expenditure incurred by the delegate such as accommodations, flights, transportation costs, or financial losses.
The organization will provide you with notice of the same (postpone or cancellation) and will offer you the choice of either a credit for a future event of your choice.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy:
- Up to 90 days prior to arrival - Full refund less $ 100 handling fee
- Up to 60 days prior to arrival - 70% refund less $ 100 handling fee
- Less than 60 days prior to arrival - No refund (but applicable to the upcoming event).
- The registrations with discounted prices are transferable but not refundable at any point of time.
- Refunds will be made in the second week after the completion of the conference
- Refund/Cancellation Policy is not applicable if the conference is cancelled/postponed due to natural disasters or unpredictable activities beyond organizers control including without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or terrorism, strikes or hostilities.
- If the venue cannot open due to government restrictions the conference will proceed virtually.
Access to Services:
We would like all of our delegates to fully participate in the conference so please let us know if you have any special access requirements: contact one of our conference team.